Take Control of your business's destiny with the help of SBI General Insurance:
SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). SBI owns 74% of the total capital and IAG the remaining 26%
With product like Standard Fire & special Perils Insurance Policy, you can safeguard your assets that you value most.
• This Policy covers various assets like Building, Plant and Machinery, Stock, Furniture, Fixtures and other immovable and movable assets against loss or damage due to,
• Explosion / Implosion
• Aircraft Damage
• Riot, Strike, Malicious Damages and Terrorism
• Storm, Tempest, Cyclone, Typhoon, Hurricane, Tornado, flood, inundation,
• Impact damage
• Subsidence, Landslide and Rock slide
• Missile Testing operations
• Bush Fire
• Bursting and/or overflowing of Water Tanks, Apparatus and Pipes
• Leakage from Automatic Sprinkler Installations
• Further, on payment of additional premium, the following additional coverage can be opted
• Architects, Surveyors and Consulting Engineers fees (in excess of 3% of claim amount)
• Debris Removal (in excess of 1% of claim amount)
• The policy covers the risk of burglary of Property, stock or stock in process, plant & machinery, furniture, fixture, fitting etc. It also covers the damage to insured property & premises.
• Theft covers following forcible entry to premises.
• Also includes as standard cover - circumstances when there is no forcible entry, but the theft results from a person who is feloniously concealed on the premises, commits the theft and then exits the premises, and there is evidence of forcible or violent exit. Also includes as standard cover - theft consequent upon threat of immediate violence or violent intimidation.
For details contact:
Surajit Banerjee 82967-27498
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org »
SBI General Insurance Co, Ltd.